Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Holley Electric Fuel Pump

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Holley Electric Fuel Pump

Bart,
 You watch too much TV.....Gilmore Girls?
 LOL

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 9/21/2006 11:06:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@sbcglobal.net writes:
I know our group already has one but no one is ever on it so no one checks it.
 I am getting ready for bed,Thanks though
 Davis
Thats because its a spam hell hole,do not use it.its a tool yahoo tries to lure you in and all of the sudden your talking about what was so funny on the gilmore girls.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car