Re: [BaadAssGremlins] coilspring compressor for 70 up cars

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] coilspring compressor for 70 up cars

Hey jim! You got it! I used mine and it works like a dream.
 Davis

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.......E-mail from 2003.........
Hi all, as some of you know i'm the guy that makes the spring tools for
the trunnion cars. well i'm thinking of making a run of compressors for
the 70 up cars. they would be the type that goes in place of the front
shock and pulls the spring up. then you remove the spring pivot thing
and the spring comes out. i will make them from 5/8 grade 5 threaded rod
(4140 steel). i need to know if there is a market for these. if you
think you would buy one for $35 with shipping shoot me a email at
billsamc@aol.com

Garry Jacob