Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

Your welcome, and glad I could help.  Now if I could only do that motor swap you guys are all talkin about.  Paul

djdaveinpa <djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had a 2nd look at it today, and the oversize washer just barely
covers the problem area, looks like I can get away with some light
brazing from the out side. thanx for the help.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> Alrightey then, your not in luck. Brings back memories of my 65
Dodge van. The doors worked perfectly but everytime someone got out
the passenger door they felt they had to slam the door because it was
old. And everytime someone got out I'd yell Don't Slam The Door. I
said it so many times that after a while when anyone got out everyone
in unison, and even people standing around would yell Don't Slam The
Door.. LOL Paul in Detroit

> djdaveinpa <djdave@...> wrote: Thanx for the welcome and
the advice, unfortunately, that repair was