Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC update

Thanks for the update Davis.  Would like to see pics, where do I go?  My 20 yr old son is not into car shows at all. But his girlfriend is a car guy and likes to go.  Go figure!!!

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well as most of you know I only get a few hours a week to work on my
Gremlin. This week I got the fast filler neck mounted on my fuel cell
and I got my engine's cam degreed in. Put the heads on and found that
the push rods still hit the heads on a few cyl so next time I get top
work on them.. more grinding. Also due to the angle of the intake I
need to grind some clearence on the roller rocker shafts. Last week I
spent 3 hours fitting my headers to the heads as the bolt holes on the
heads are 1/2 hole further apart. Hard not to get fustrated with this
build.
Went to 2 car shows today and went to the beach too. My son LOVES the
car shows! He gets excited when he hears open headers :o)>
Davis

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car