Re: [BaadAssGremlins] question

In a message dated 9/17/2006 10:00:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, warlocke@xxxxxxxxx writes:
ok i have someone interested in the shell and frame of my 78, question
is, what could i get for a running 258w/ trans
first off the shell IS the frame on your Gremlin and if the 258 runs good and burns no oil then some jeep guy would prob want it.I'd ask for 150$ for it
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car