Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grandmas_Grape

welcome and good luck looking for fenders ive got a 78 gremlin for sale
if your wanting to come get it from kansas city mo, heres the info

here are some pics,
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/
<http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/>

i have decided to sell the gremlin, it has a 258 straight 6 in it, new
powersteering pump, waterpump, new dist cap/plugs/wires, has around
84.3k miles on odometer, cd player, 4 5 1/4 speakers, new "carpet"
outdoor carpeting lol. the color is silver but the paint is peeling and
it has some bondo to sand down, krager rims, new alt, diff license plate
light cause i couldent find any way to replace the stock, new drivers
headlight, front seats are a red leather, the carpet is a red and black,
dash and all other int pieces are black, sunroof had to be sealed with
rtv to keep rain out.also new shocks in april

i would like 750 you can contact me at 1-816-863-0224 (cell
anytime is good) 816-525-6757(

home after 5pm cst till 10pm cst) or email

me at warlocke@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:warlocke%40kc.rr.com>  im in the lees
summit, missouri
area, i will deliver to anywhere in lees summit, the area code is 64063.

grandmas_grape wrote:

> Hi All _____ Thanks for the Ok into the Group.
>
> Don't know how much I can add to the Group , had a look into the
> Photos first & that was a blast. Some Fine looking Cars in there.
>
> I don't have a Gremlin ! I would love to have one. For now I have a
> 1968 For Torino 390 Fastback.
>
> The Gremlin in the Family is My Mother In-Laws 1972! ! She has
> owned it from Day one ! It only has 35000 miles + on it .
>
> Just two Years ago We had to put New Radial tires on the car. The
> Bias ply tires were getting too cracked.
>
> The Car is allways kept inside , it also has never seen Snow.
>
> In the last two Years the Wild Plum paint has worn away to the
> Primer in places. So I asked Her ( Olive ) If I could just take care
> of some of the Bare & rust spots before they got too bad.
>
> Finaly She let Me have the Car !! What I did not Tell Her , was
> that I fully redone the outside of the car & repainted it for Her !!
>
> In doing this I found that the LF Fender is soft , Time for a New
> or Good one. here is where I need the Groups Help ?????
>
> I checked the Net without much luck. She wants steel ones to go
> back on the car to. I may even think of getting a RH Fender too.
>
> Well I Fixed the Fender the best I could & two weeks later I gave
> Her back Her car. This Car has been with the family as a Friend.
> Known to Her Children , Grand & Great Grand Children as
> " Grandmas Grape ".
>
> I could only Hope this car will one day be mine. I've tried to buy
> it ,LOL
>
> With a Smile ( Olive said no ) LOL
>
> Thanks Bill Mason

<*> Your email settings: