[BaadAssGremlins] Grandmas_Grape

Hi All _____ Thanks for the Ok into the Group.

Don't know how much I can add to the Group , had a look into the
Photos first & that was a blast. Some Fine looking Cars in there.

 I don't have a Gremlin ! I would love to have one. For now I have a
1968 For Torino 390 Fastback.

 The Gremlin in the Family is My Mother In-Laws 1972! !  She has
owned it from Day one ! It only has 35000 miles + on it .

 Just two Years ago We had to put New Radial tires on the car. The
Bias ply tires were getting too cracked.

 The Car is allways kept inside , it also has never seen Snow.

In the last two Years the Wild Plum paint has worn away to the
Primer in places. So I asked Her ( Olive ) If I could just take care
of some of the Bare & rust spots before they got too bad.

 Finaly She let Me have the Car !! What I did not Tell Her , was
that I fully redone the outside of the car & repainted it for Her !!

 In doing this I found that the LF Fender is soft , Time for a New
or Good one. here is where I need the Groups Help ?????

 I checked the Net without much luck. She wants steel ones to go
back on the car to. I may even think of getting a RH Fender too.

 Well I Fixed the Fender the best I could & two weeks later I gave
Her back Her car. This Car has been with the family as a Friend.
Known to Her Children , Grand & Great Grand Children as
" Grandmas Grape ".

  I could only Hope this car will one day be mine. I've tried to buy
it ,LOL

 With a Smile ( Olive said no ) LOL

 Thanks  Bill Mason

<*> Your email settings: