Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW 401 Pics posted from today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW 401 Pics posted from today

Joe,
 Thanks the headers are hooker super comps part # 7105  They are heavily modified. I cut the flanges off between the tubes saved a few LBS there also had to do lots of clearance grinding to fit over the headbolts. The tubes were welded on the outside of the flange on each header tube. #8 tube is all by itself now. I opted not to add a tab at the #8 tube slip fit as with the flange welded it will be plenty strong.
 I will take more detailed pics next time I go to the shop.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis.Looks GREAT. What brand are the valve covers? Looks like the ones
that i have. Question..what headers are those? My new Hooker Super
Comps have all the cylinder head port flanges connected(one piece
flange),except the removable tube of course.Where did you weld the
flange?? Cannot see it in the photo. I was thinking that you had welded
a small flange to bolt the slip-in tube tight after installing them?
JoeIn BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> Posted 2 pics of my small street engine mocked up today.
> Davis

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car