Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mexican Gremlin on ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mexican Gremlin on ebay

Like you want me dancing up a storm like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. The Meican VAM built Spirits went by a variety of names, the most notable is the four door Lerma Spirit.
Here is a link off my site:
http://www.clubramblermexico.8m.net/
(watch for Mexican pop ups, sort of like american pop ups!)
There are some great VAM built photos here, and shows differeneces between American and Mexican VAM AMCs
http://www.arcticboy.com/Pages/arcticboysvam.html
Some of my favorites besides the Lerma, are the American (Spirit/Concord wagon) and various AMX models like 1975 Matador AMX.

That is a really sweet car on ebay. I would not even be concerned about getting it into the US. Think about it, you come over to shop, then like all my relatives, come up US 77 and scot free. Bring liquor, babies, and cheap cartons of smokes and resell them!

There is a Venezuelan Jeep called a Llano with almost like Cutless wagon glass top I would love to have. AMC had plants in far flung places like Cairo, Egypt; Terehan, Iran; South Africa; Venevuela; Costa Rica; Mexico; Australia to name a few off the top of my head, I have written about this before.

I got AMC customed in many far flung places; just shipped a AMX door glass to Cambridgeshire, UK; also have AMC folks in Croatia; Austria; France oui; Finland; Norway; Puerto Rico; Sweden; Germany; Japan; Ausrtalia; New Zealand; Tasmania; Argentina; Chile, to name a few I remember, eh, Canada too.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx