[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW 401 Pics posted from today

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NEW 401 Pics posted from today

Davis. Mine are Hooker # 7105 Super Comps also. I hope mine will
clear the head bolts on my INDY heads?? We'll see!! I will be doing
trial fitting before even thinking about sending them off to be Jet
Hot coated of course!! Hope my 401 looks as nice as yous does!! Keep
up the great work on your Gremmie!!Thanks,Joe   In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> Joe,
>    Thanks the headers are hooker super comps part # 7105  They are
heavily modified. I cut the flanges off between the tubes saved a few
LBS there also had to do lots of clearance grinding to fit over the
headbolts. The tubes were welded on the outside of the flange on each
header tube. #8 tube is all by itself now. I opted not to add a tab
at the #8 tube slip fit as with the flange welded it will be plenty
strong.
>    I will take more detailed pics next time I go to the shop.
>    Davis
>
> jgray_55 <jgray_55@...> wrote:
>           Davis.Looks GREAT. What brand are the valve covers? Looks
like the ones
> that i have. Question..what headers are those? My new Hooker Super
> Comps have all the cylinder head port flanges connected(one piece
> flange),except the removable tube of course.Where did you weld the
> flange?? Cannot see it in the photo. I was thinking that you had
welded
> a small flange to bolt the slip-in tube tight after installing
them?
> JoeIn BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@>
wrote:

> > Posted 2 pics of my small street engine mocked up today.
> > Davis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: