Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC roller rockers and Hurst shifter for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC roller rockers and Hurst shifter for sale

Bart If the shifter is in fact a v- gate i want it. Please send me pics.
 Thanks,
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have a Hurst V gate 4 speed shifter from a BW T10 AMC type has all the rods for it but has a B&M shift handle 175$
 I have a set of BRAND NEW  'NEVER'used AMC 1.6 3/8 studs roller rockers their made by Purple Angus Racing 150$
please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@aol.com if interested.i need to sell these fast as i just bought a BW T10 trans with the shifter included.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS