Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 343's....not worth having??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 343's....not worth having??

343 is a great little twister. I have 2 here to pick from. one was in a oval track racer and one was a stock 30 over rebuild still has hone marks on the cyl. I have a pair of 291 c heads to port and have all the other goodies to go with the next build.
 Davis