[BaadAssGremlins] AMX posters for sale

I have 3 mint never used AMX posters for sale. one is the Elkhart lake one,the other says Monte Carlo and the last Nurburing I want 20$ for the set and i will pay shipping as well.I am trying to drum up fundage for a BW T10 trans i bought off eBay. please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx

Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS