[BaadAssGremlins] 343's....not worth having??

[BaadAssGremlins] 343's....not worth having??

Hmmmmm. Aren't the 343 engines worth keeping? I have the one from my
parts car 67 ambassador. Advertised it here/AMC list/AMC forum several
times..not even one question? I'd think that with their bore/stroke
ratio that they would wind up VERY quickly?? I've watched Gerrit
Ghessi's AMX super stocker go like HELL with a 343 in it!! If i did not
have the 401 for my Gremiln i'd build it. I LOVE a quick winding
engine. That goes wayyyy back to my 289 FORD days. Those little
peckers  wound up like a freaking spastic (on steroids) bumble bee...if
built corectly!! Later.....Joe