[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engine swap

Robert, IFFFFF you can locate a 57-59 FORD sedan..NOT Ranchero or
wagon, the 9" rear will fall in place in your car. I have one in my
72 Gremlin. All you have to do is slot the spring plate holes
slightly..or just pull the springs outward about 1/4" on each one. I
slotted mine. 1965--66 mustang 2+2 (' rears are the same..BUT 1967-70
mustang housings are wider by about 2 ". Also for a reasonable fee
MOSER has ready to ship 57-59 FORTD 28 spline axlers that are WAYYYYY
better than stockers. Hope this helps,Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@...> wrote:

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 8/28/2006 10:38:25 P.M. Eastern Standard
Time,