Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stroker crankshaft

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stroker crankshaft

In a message dated 8/28/2006 5:33:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Indy doesn't make them They re-sell them  I think they are made by Scat or one other big crank co I can't think of the name right now though.
 Davis
Scat is just that SCAT,their chinese made or taiwanese made shit imho.i would'nt use thier parts in my engine
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS