Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stroker crankshaft

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stroker crankshaft

By the looks of it on the Indy site they don't sell the crank seperately.

Olly

Todd Tomason <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Indy makes two different ones for the 401. You pay for them, though. I was
told they were $2,400.

Todd

On Sunday 27 August 2006 18:05, mrmopar00 wrote:
> Anybody know of any compnay that makes a stroker crank for AMC V8's
>
> Thanks, Olly

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger?s low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS