Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Painting Plastic (R/C cars too)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Painting Plastic (R/C cars too)

Ditto here!
Charlie

In a message dated 8/28/2006 11:53:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, warlocke@xxxxxxxxx writes:
doc u are right this is an awsome paint, i have used it several times
and its worth the extra buck or two for it

AMC74HORNET@webtv.net wrote:

> Krylon makes a paint in spray cans especially for plastic. No primer
> necessary. Some people in my model groups say it works real well. I
> personally have not tried it. The R/C Pacer I have is my favorite color,
> yellow so I will not paint it.
> "Doc"

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS