Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cool Factor X

In a message dated 8/19/2006 12:06:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
In the street machine club I belonged to in the late 70's--early 80's
there was the usual Camero's, a few GTO's, Chevelle's one lone early
70's Mustang convert, a 62 Flacon my yellow Hornet and one lone Corvair
that was a road racer converted to a street car. It had a mid mounted
289 Ford engine.
"Doc"
And I thought I was being clever! Not one to give up, I am in the process of mounting a 501 on my circa 1969 Sears mini bike. Got any training wheels you are willing to part with?

Charlie "Cool Factor X"