[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cool Factor X

In the street machine club I belonged to in the late 70's--early 80's
there was the usual Camero's, a few GTO's, Chevelle's one lone early
70's Mustang convert, a 62 Flacon my yellow Hornet and one lone Corvair
that was a road racer converted to a street car. It had a mid mounted
289 Ford engine.
"Doc"