[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Cool Factor X

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eddie walker
<moparedwalker@...> wrote:

First time posting,Hope this works..
Here how i got my AMC 360 here in upstate NY.. I went to
http://www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html (FREE SITE)and place
this Add in the City closes to me.. Here is the Add I'd Placed.

>Looking to Trash that old Jeep with a Sick running 360 AMC
engine..Or maybe it running ok but the Body is falling
off...Well "ikemen" is here to save your day! I will take it off
your hands for "FREE" or maybe I can come up with a few $$.....

I want a engine that still is able to be rebuild....No Cracks in the
Block..
If you have a 401 in it I will kiss you and you can squeeze a few
more dollar out of me... :-))Hope you can Help! Thank's A Lot!!!!!
~ikemen~

ANY YEAR ENGINE!!

I got a email and the guy wanted $50...Complete Engine..High Miles
but I wanted a Builder any way... Give it a try it won't cost you a
dime...        Mike

> All kinds of AMC stuff here. In New Tazewell, Tn...at least 50
AMC's in various junkyards around here. Hornet's, Pacers, Rebels,
Ambos , Javelins (1971-1974) some in very rebuildable shape...

> CJ <redneck2212@...> wrote:          I herd that I don't have a
pot to piss in, I have noticed that down yonder way KY, TN, AR for
instance they have alot more to choose from and the frame and bodies
are in better shape (they use sand) on the roads when and if it ever
snows enough. I even checked out Toledo, OH and they don't have ANY
Gremlins. The only thing close was a Hornet and most of the motor
was nit picked.

7:41:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, redneck2212@... writes:
>   A 360 would be sweet but, most of the jeeps which are few are
V6's and i haven't seen any wagoneers.

>   That's bull dude,i don't have shit at my local yards as well,but
with the net and spreading the word of what I needed I got,plus i'm
not a wealthy guy either.Seek and ye shall find.