[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo FED up??

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mildred McClain
<mildred44@...> wrote:

> I have yahoo an I am so fed up with them..sometimes
> the screens change right off an other times I will set
> here 4-5 min. waiting until I just get agravated an
> trun it off....a cousin in Tn is having the same
> problem with them........

  Our Internet was slow in Virginia this past week, from Tuesday
until Thursday, it was very iffy. I couldn't even get online Tuesday
at all, it was just plain DOWN. I don't think it had anything to do
with yahoo, as AOL and just a Search Engine was not working, we have
Comcast Cable modem, it is as fast as it gets for home useage, and
it was still dead, or would come up briefly then drop out again.
Might have been a nationwide purge or upgrades going on, who knows?
Or just alot of Terrorist traffic or monitoring of such by HOmeland
Security...pick a reason. :)

Jerry in Virginia