Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo FED up??

I have yahoo an I am so fed up with them..sometimes
the screens change right off an other times I will set
here 4-5 min. waiting until I just get agravated an
trun it off....a cousin in Tn is having the same
problem with them........found the R/C gremlins an
pacers 55 miles away in Paducah,Ky. this week but
true, they were up on the top shelf when no one could
reach them or even see them if you didn't look
up....they had 3 each of grems an pacers an several of
the small ones and a couple of the blue 1/24's...here
in Murray they have no fresh cherries at this store at
all now..even the ole pintos an mavericks are
gone....you might ask at your walmart if they could
get the store in Paducah to send one to the store in
your area for you..don't know if they would or not but
worth a shot if you want one of the R/c..I saw some
material in a store several years ago an didn't get it
an got home an wished I had an got in touch with them
an they sent it to me....never hurts to ask......might
have to talk to the store manager tho.......Mildred