Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rebel Machine on ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rebel Machine on ebay

Joe,
 Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. That was a nice machine for the $. one reciently sold on the forum with lots of nos parts for 7500.00. I am still saving up to try and buy that SC 360 I had bought a few months ago and the guy changed his mind when I went there with the cash in my pocket!
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone see the Golden Lime Rebel Machine that just sold on ebay??? It
sold for $13,402.00. I know the owner very well. Nice old car,just
needs a little work.That "WAS" i say "WAS" the Machine i was to buy
last spring...BUT after Mittsubishi's work comp lawyer FUC%%^^&*$#@#$%
^&*()*&^%ED me all to heck.I didn't even get CLOSE to what i was
supposed to get!! So NO Machine!! It was to replace the one i HAD to
sell in 1977-78!! CRAPPPP! I had it bought for $10,000.00 . Included
alot of spare parts also! Oh well...sometimes my luck SUCKS!! Got laid
off at the plant..then fucked on my settlement! BUT more...the injury
to my hand i received at work four years ago....just KEPT me from
getting a job i tested for!! Another slap from Mittsubishi. OH-WELLLL
atleast i do NOT have to work at the hole anymore...ALOT less
stress!!!!!!!!!! YEEE HAA!Atleast i have my Gremlin . I hope to asemble
my newly machined 401 soon. Joe

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS