[BaadAssGremlins] Houston flooding

Eh, seemed like we just went thru this a month ago. Unfortunately, where i
am at just west of Sam Houston Tollway and north of I-10 on the west side
had a "bullseye" and got hammered today with about 7 inches of rain. The
photo 865 shows my Eagles on a nice quiet, summer day, and photo 729 shows
the water coming up quickly. Only got about water up to front tires on the
Rebel and SC/360 in the garage whihc surprised me. But not a whole lot of
places anywhere can withstand 2 inches a hour.

Part of the problem is I-10 under construction which is basically a dam
south of me, and until finished, I guess problems like this with excessive
rainfall. Spent the better part of the day raking stuff from the ditch
holes! You know it is a flooding rain when you find dead snakes and dead
crawdads. Takes a lot of water to kill crawdads. But water is receding now,
the kids had fun it in, and chances are ya'll will probably see scenes like
this on news later, quite a mess across almost whole city. And possibly more
to come,
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=weather&id=3266381
welcome to Houston.
Eddie Stakes'