[BaadAssGremlins] wal-mart coughing up Gremlins and Pacers in Virginia a

[BaadAssGremlins] wal-mart coughing up Gremlins and Pacers in Virginia again...

last week was great, this week just as good, as I hit a Super-Wal
last night, and got 10 Gremlin/Pacer Cherries, and 4 of the '60's
Sizzle blue '69 AMXs. VERY good night! So far, 4 of my 5 regular Wal-
marts have coughed them up in the last 2 weeks, a few more still
haven't stocked any, and I have yet to visit another 4-5 further
out. I probably have 15 Gremlins now, and as many Pacers, if not
more.
  I broke down finally and threw alot of the piles around my PC
tonight into boxes, then cleaned up the dust bunnies and re-org'd my
desk so I have more space. Shoved the printer onto the top of a
scrapped PC case top, too, so I have room under it. About tripled my
desktop space with these changes. NOw I have room for my 1/24th
Gremlin, 1/32nd Corgi Pacer, and a few other smaller AMC diecasts
near my monitor. And, bonus, the cat shelf above my keyboard is now
TOTALLY empty ( except for a cat now, first time a cat has had space
in many months to lay there ). Now if only the clean-up of the
Gremlin Garage outdoors went as easy! LOL. Too dang hot for me,
maybe I'll have some energy soon to get back on it, although I've
gotten it to the point the door closes AND I can walk to the back of
it now. Still full, but accessible again.
  WEll, that's my AMC diecast report, happy to report it's all happy
news with the stocking of the AMC stuff finally. Been waiting MONTHS
since I first saw'em on Ebay. Got'em now! Hope you get some, too.

Jerry in northern VA