[BaadAssGremlins] Dayton

Anyone in Dayton yet. I would think someone is and they have their laptop with them. I know I was planning on leaving in about three hours. To beat the heat Until my gas tank went south. It is midnight now. I was looking at it tonight. Big sheet metal screw. Some permatex and I could be on my way. Damn it was tempting. With my luck it would start leaking 1/2 way up there and some idiot, like me, would throw a cigarette out the window and it would be the biggest blue flame you ever saw coming out the back of a car. Oh well see you up there Friday.
Terry

Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS