[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dayton

Use seal all on it, it will seal it up real good, I had a drip on my
old s-10 and took a dab of seal all on the tip of my finger put it on
the spot where it was driping and held it for a min. I drove that
truck for three years like that, never dripped again. Ill see you
guys in Dayton Im leaving tonight after work. I will be in the blue
gremmy with primer on the front fenders and around the rear wheels.
Scott

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <twa1950@...> wrote:

> Anyone in Dayton yet. I would think someone is and they have their
laptop with them. I know I was planning on leaving in about three
hours. To beat the heat Until my gas tank went south. It is midnight
now. I was looking at it tonight. Big sheet metal screw. Some
permatex and I could be on my way. Damn it was tempting. With my luck
it would start leaking 1/2 way up there and some idiot, like me,
would throw a cigarette out the window and it would be the biggest
blue flame you ever saw coming out the back of a car. Oh well see you
up there Friday.