Re: [BaadAssGremlins] best oil filter for a 390? (Oil Filter study)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] best oil filter for a 390? (Oil Filter study)

I have used Wix and Purolator for years. I know of 2 people that had
engine problems due to Fram oil filters. The only Fram filters I use are
their metal inline fuel filters. One before the fuel pump and one before
the carb.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

NOthing wrong with Wix. Not keen on purolator but not against it either. K&N HP2003 still the best of the best in my experience.
 Davis

Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check out this link for a study on oil filters.
http://people.msoe.edu/~yoderw/oilfilterstudy/oilfilterstudy.html

I not will not ever use a Fram filter. I have cut a
few open and have not liked what I found, compared to
others. This is my personal choice, and I'm sure
others will disagree. My filter of choice has always
been Wix's, or Purolator.
Ed