Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Chroming Plating

In a message dated 7/4/2006 6:56:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I can't help you with that Charlie but if and when you find someone that
does quality chrome work let me know as I need the 2 bumpers for my
orange car done.
"Doc"
Doc,
I saw their ad in Hemmings and wondered about them. I am going to get an estimate and I'll let you know.

Charlie "Grublin X"
NE PA

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS