[BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherries

I don't know if these have already been mentioned but Fresh Cherries
has a 1/24 scale Gremlin model kit.  It comes painted in black or
unpainted so you can paint it any color you want.  I found one today
at Wally World in Henderson, NV.

Also, I'm still wondering if there are any members of this group from
Nevada (besides me), Arizona, California, Washington, Oregon or Idaho.
If there are, where are you?

Mark in Las Vegas
www.angelfire.com/retro2/snamc/