Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherries

Unpainted as well?Man Motormax is really listening to their customers .their coming out with all kinds of awesome stuff and making the once laughed at obscure cars is the real icing on the cake. This is just too cool.I only wish Motormax had a kit for those with real gremlins to finish their cars LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS