Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revenge of the Grem

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revenge of the Grem

 Exactly. After being disappointed with not taking my Gremlin to Dayton I came home and decided to try and do something with the gas tank on my Gremlin to get me through the rest of the summer. The street rods nationals are here next weekend and I want to be able to drive it while they are here. A couple of years ago when I first did I didn't know what to think at all the hollering I got. Then I talk to you guys and I had a different attitude. Think about it there will be over 10,000 cars here. Most of them in the $50,000 + range. Here I am in a way less than perfect $1000 car and I will get all kinds of complements this weekend. If things are like in the pass I will almost set off a riot when I drive by motel row at the fairgrounds. I think the little Gremlin's day has come. Sure hope what I am doing to gas tank works.
Terry