RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone here used Painless wiring for thier cars?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone here used Painless wiring for thier cars?

Bart...
I have never personally used one, but I have heard some really good things
about them. They are rather on the expensive side but from all the praise
that I have heard...its well worth it and the money you have to fork out for
one. I have heard that they use really good quality wires and everything is
marked where it goes.
Let me know what you want to do about that bumper.
If you do use one of those painless, post a message and let us all know if
it really is a painless.... in the a$$less!  LOL!!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)