[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone here used Painless wiring for thier cars?

[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone here used Painless wiring for thier cars?

I want to rewire my Gremlins chintzy ass wiring set up as its old and nasty looking and i wanna make sure my wires don't crap out on me.So is any one has used that Painless wiring kit.is it a good set up?and is it truly pain in the assless?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS