Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone here used Painless wiring for thier cars?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone here used Painless wiring for thier cars?

Bart,,,,,,,friend of mine used a painless kit,,,said the kit was ok he just wasn't happy with their customer relations,,,,personally I've dealt with Ron Francis Wire Works,,,,,great guy to deal with and helped me through all my pain in ass questions,,,,,,,,,1-800-292-1940,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,www.wire-works.com,,,,,,,,,,,stephen

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS