Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet AMX parts available???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet AMX parts available???

Yes, I do. Have not had a chance to do anything with it because I have been so busy working. I also have to make the decision whether I part it out and sell all the parts or keep them as I plan on doing a 77 hornet resto next. I have to figure this out soon! I will get back to you as soon as I take a good look at the car this week while I am cleaning the yard area, Thanks, bob

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS