[BaadAssGremlins] Parts For New Projects & Parts To Finish Old Ones

[BaadAssGremlins] Parts For New Projects & Parts To Finish Old Ones

I finally got the switch, and plug to make my electrical auxiliary fan
work manually or by the thermostat. While I am at this I will install
another headlight switch from a Spirit and a gas gauge out of a Gremlin.
Hopefully that will cure my dome light and inst. light problem and also
my non functioning gas gauge. What a pain no gas gauge is. I also made
an aluminum molding to cover the latch mechanism for the hatch. That
needs to just be test fitted and polished out. I also received the
billet aluminum radiator overflow tank the I will modify into a
windshield washer reservoir tank. When I installed the billet tank for
the radiator over flow a few weeks ago it made the original stock
yellowed plastic washer tank look real shabby. I have to make a bracket
to mount it. I have already modified the filler cap for easy removal and
vented it. I will have to modify the inside of the filler neck so the
socket can fit into the tank with the nut to mount the pump. I will also
have to open up the hole in the bottom of the tank to mount the pump.
And then polish the whole tank and put a windshield washer logo on the
cap.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM