Re: [BaadAssGremlins] rare amc

I whole hardly agree with you Bart. I did ride in one once. My friend
who sold Mopar's had a used one off the lot where he worked for a week
or so till he got his new demonstrator. It was a  nice riding
comfortable car but it lacked any sort of style or character. Speaking
of Fuego's one of my son's friends father down the street has one but it
doesn't run and he also has a Triumph Spitfire that also doesn't run.
Both pieces of junk.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM