Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery drain

Thanks Doc,
I am really grasping at straws. First, I find it very difficult to believe that I suddenly have a wiring problem. Besides, but for the battery drain, everything works fine - including the alternator, regulator, horn relay and solenoid. The only components left are the flashers and the turn signal switch. this nuty problem is one for the books!
Charlie