Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery drain

Charlie a good parts man with a cross over book can tell you which GM
application will work in your Gremlin. Last year I got a Standard (
Brand Name) switch from the local auto parts store just by asking for
one for my Hornet. I seem to be able to get parts that people in other
parts of the country have problems getting.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---