Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 gremlin

Thanks to all who responded.  I brought home a complete 48 Pan chopper from Santa Cruz. The only thing is, it is a rolling chassie a six milk crates full of parts. Jon got sick and couldn't finish it. Works been slow here in Mich.and I've been trying to scrape together the cash for his funeral service,  but I do have to start looking at other options. The Gremmie is my most favoritest ever car and I hate to sacrafice it. You can bet you a$$ I'll be lookin for another  as soon as work picks up. My emails been screwed up an I haven't been able to respond. It's fixed now so I'll get right to it. By the way, I sure would like to have this car long enough to attend the nationals!!!!
Paul in Detroit
Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Paul,

Again, sorry for the loss..........

As far as that '48 Pan-head goes, it may be just a difficult finding parts, as it is for a Gremlin. Good luck with it and make your brother proud.........he'll be riding with you.

Rick