Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet mirror template wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet mirror template wanted

Sorry Eddie I am to old for this, are you kidding?. Measure the drivers
side mirror if it is factory and drill the holes to mount the pass side
mirror in the same spot, Duh. Did that on both my Hornet's.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

Mike below is looking for measurments to install his mirror correctly on his
73 Hornet on the passenger side. I have a template for 68-69 AMX on my site
under "restoration"
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/restoration/amx%20pa2.jpg
but that won't help him out. Anyone know how far back he has to mount this
or can send him photos with instructions he would appreciate it!

Eddie,
Still a little confusion. The auction was for a Hornet passenger side
mirror. I have the mirror and the rubber/plastic mounting base/gasket. I
am looking for the mounting template for a passenger side mirror for a 1973
Hornet 2 door hatchback (mine is at body and paint - in primer as we speak
:-) Might even be in color by the weekend...
mlakin@charter.net
Mike Lakin

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX