Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 Hornet AMX door/parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 Hornet AMX door/parts

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 Hornet AMX door/parts
You can also get the pins and bushings at your local Jeep dealer. Part Numbers:

J 3615486    pin
J 3698103    bushing
Onree

on 7/13/06 1:46 PM, warren vallerand at wpvmddds@xxxxxxxxx did write:

Thanks Doc!

I am working on the door latch and assembly, since that is shot, thus the inquiry regarding entire doors.  The hole in the hinge does not appear too badly worn.  Replacement pins/bushings are cheap?  Are these available anywhere as NOS or do I look to purchase a "parts" car with the hinges in good shape (if such a creature exists).

Warren Vallerand MD,DDS
Center for Oral & Facial Surgery
40399 Grand River, Suite 140
Novi, MI 48375

ph 248.478.7200
fax 248.478.7234

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS