[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 Hornet AMX door/parts

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 Hornet AMX door/parts

Thanks Doc!

I am working on the door latch and assembly, since that is shot, thus the inquiry regarding entire doors.  The hole in the hinge does not appear too badly worn.  Replacement pins/bushings are cheap?  Are these available anywhere as NOS or do I look to purchase a "parts" car with the hinges in good shape (if such a creature exists).

Warren Vallerand MD,DDS
Center for Oral & Facial Surgery
40399 Grand River, Suite 140
Novi, MI 48375

ph 248.478.7200
fax 248.478.7234

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS