Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Heh no big whoop. We just found out where some people
stand. It's interesting telling people that I have an
AMC. Especially at a car show I went to yesterday. I
had alot of comments from young and old alike.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM