Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal
I'm not sure what happened here, however, I don't think it has anything to do with a generation gap. I have been waited on by many old, and young men and women at auto parts stores for instance. Many of the younger ones won't "hit the books" at the counter while many of the older ones will go look it up if it dose not appear in the computer. And I assure you, as time goes on, more and more aMC parts will pop up "N/A" in parts stores computers. This is not a inditement of all younger folks at parts counters, but the older ones seem more apt to look in the books to see if it might be in there, or what might interchange. Just my own experience here in the 10,000 square miles of Houston Texas parts stores.

Part of the problem is society in general. Old, young, it don't matter. As society has sped up with cell phones, internet, dvd, instant this and that, you have a lot of impatient folks out there, whether it is waiting for traffic light to change, or standing in line at a store, it is always hurry, hurry, hurry. And sometimes the slow road is better for results, whether for restorations, or church, I could go on about this subject, but patience is almost a lost art form in 2006.

Speaking of cussing, I thought Bart is the only one allowed to cuss on here? ;~P)>
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx