Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal
This post is really both comical and sad. It is full of bad spelling, bad grammar, missing and incorrect punctuation, crude language and profanity. This post hardly makes a good case for the capabilities and intelligence of the younger generation that it tries so hard to defend. Can you put two sentences together without using the words fuck, shit, piss and damn???  Can you put two sentences together at all???  Doc's post may be stereotyping, but stereotyping does not arise out of a vacuum.
Onree

on 7/8/06 1:06 PM, Charles Burch at warlocke@xxxxxxxxx did write:

doc wat im getting from this msg is that your talking shit on the entire
younger gen and i think thats wat lukes feeling as well, this is
sterotyping to say that all younger generation does not know what the
paper books are for, that is bullshit, and also saying that we cant
add/subtract and shit without a calculator is fucking rediclous you need
to get off your high horse just because ur older dosent mean you can
talk shit on the younger generation

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS