Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Not to but/butt in but is this the "new spelling" and
"grammar" ??? Guess I must agree with Doc, and by the
way I spend my working hours trying to teach some of
this new generation.

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM