Re: [BaadAssGremlins] best oil filter for a 390? (Oil Filter study)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] best oil filter for a 390? (Oil Filter study)

me and my dad have never heard of fram doing that but i used them all
the time in the 78, and he uses them in his cars, but we both think that
you should go with motorcraft, good exp from wat ive used.